Solid Panel in Kahramanlar
The solid panel has always had a distinctive place in our company. Our production of solid panels, which started in 2000, is progressing with maximum efficiency by supporting 7 units of 5-layer hot press, long finger joining lines and with many machines such as opticat. Our panel production is divided into classes under TSE standards and presented to our valued customers.
You can visit our blog for detailed articles on solid panel applications, production, and its usage as a hobby and which tree should be used in the projects.
Massive Panel Usage Recommendations
Storage of Solid Panel
More Technical Part 🙂
- Our solid panels are produced from various tree species in our panel line. The tree species are beech, limba, sapelli, iroko, chestnut, oak, pine and spruce.
- First, the timber that we supply is cut in various sizes and dried in our drying ovens at a humidity of 8% + / -2.
- The joining process uses water based D4 PVA glue for softwoods (pine, spruce etc.), polyurethane glue for hardwoods (oak, iroko etc).
- Our panel varieties are classified as full length and jointless.
Our full-length panels are joined by the finger joint method (end-to-end insertion).
- Qualities of solid panels we produce: Extra, AB and BB.
Extra quality – clean on both sides, no knobs, no color difference
EU quality – front face is clean, other face is not color compatible
BB quality (for softwoods) – two-sided color incompatible
BB quality (for hardwoods) – knobs on both faces